Dance ManitobaAssociated Organization
Dance Manitoba is a not-for-profit organization, who’s mandate is to promote the development of all forms of dance throughout Manitoba. Everything we do, from offering dancer and teacher workshops to enhancing the appreciation for the art form, is with that goal in mind.
“PROMOTING THE DEVELOPMENT OF DANCE”
- Dance Manitoba promotes and encourages ALL disciplines of dance.
- Dance Manitoba facilitates the exchange of information and ideas on matters affecting dance in Manitoba.
- Dance Manitoba aims to develop and nurture the appreciation of dance in Manitoba through the Manitoba Provincial Dance Festival and workshops / master classes.
- Dance Manitoba publishes a quarterly newsletter,”Footlights”, available to all valid members of the organization.
- Dance Manitoba works collaboratively with other organizations, associations or societies to enhance the education and advancement of dance as an art form.
- Dance Manitoba delivers programming with the following intentions: to benefit the growth of dancers, to encourage the public awareness of all forms of dance and to facilitate the exchange of information and ideas on matters affecting dance in Manitoba.