Culture Link: Expressions of Interest (REOI)
Culture Link CIC and the Link Performing Arts Society (LPAS), the organizations leading efforts to transform the former World Trade & Convention Centre into a Creative Hub, are issuing a Request for Expressions Of Interest (REOI). The Link Arts Centre (“The Link”) will be an 84,000 sq ft complex featuring a 1700-person capacity flexible performance hall, 160-seat cinema, two dance spaces, a media / VR production studio, and a creative industries incubator called the Creative Innovation Centre.
The Link is a once-in-a-generation opportunity to provide a physical presence for the creative sector in Halifax’s emerging Innovation District. Situated in a marquee location across from Halifax City Hall, The Link is a cost-effective means to address critically needed cultural infrastructure in the downtown core.
Non-profit Cultural Organizations and Associations, For-profit Organizations in the Creative Industries, Performing Arts Organizations, Music Promoters, Event Planners, and Creative Entrepreneurs interested in using the facilities or being long-term tenants are encouraged to submit a written proposal by December 3, 2018.
More information on The Link Arts Centre can be found at: www.theculturelink.org
- TO SUBMIT A NOTICE OR EVENT LISTING
- Summer employment: Breakdance instructor
- LIVE ART DANCE seeks a General manager
- Neptune Theatre: Call for Choreographer for the 2020 production of Billy Elliott
- PHÉNOMENA FESTIVAL Call for Applications
- Culture Link: Expressions of Interest (REOI)
- TEACHING POSITIONS… be sure to scroll down…
- Dance Current: JUNE 2019 Event Listings Deadline