Interested in becoming a Dance NS Board Member? Like to work on one of our committees?
Want a little excitement in your life? Want to share your expertise and/or knowledge?
Dance Nova Scotia is always looking for new board members and anyone interested in working on our various committees. Being a part of an organization that shapes the view of dance through the province as well as working to build the strength of dance organizations and institutions can be very rewarding. Having a dance background is a plus but is not necessary. What is important is a love of dance and a desire to build a healthy support network for its survival. You will be surprised at what your support can do .
Committee work here at Dance Nova Scotia includes a broad area of interests:
- Dance Resource Library
- DANSpace studio on Grafton Street
Because we encompass all dance in the province, we are happy to welcome dancers from all disciplines and interests.
If you are interested in being a board member, fill out an application form (see link below) and send it in or bring it into the Dance Nova Scotia office, and it will be presented to the board at their next meeting for approval. Applications may be made to the board at any time during the year. For more information contact the Dance Nova Scotia office.
If you are interested in exploring committee work here at Dance Nova Scotia, contact the office (902) 422-1749 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- TO SUBMIT A NOTICE OR EVENT LISTING
- Administrative Ass’t at Cobequid Dance Academy
- Nova Scotia Talent Trust 75th Anniversary Pop Up Events
- Ballet Instructor wanted in Bridgewater.
- Rhythm in Motion seeks Ballet Instructor
- Maritime Dance Academy seeking instructors!!
- Interested in becoming a Dance NS Board Member? Like to work on one of our committees?
- Dance Current: Event Listings Deadline