Nova Scotia Talent Trust 75th Anniversary Pop Up Events
Have you been a Nova Scotia Talent Trust recipient?
If so, you should go to the NS Talent Trust website to get information on the upcoming 75th anniversary and check out information on the Pop-up events The Pop-up events are open to practicing performing artists who have received scholarships from the Nova Scotia Talent Trust in the past. Performers are invited to propose performance events involving up to four performers of up to 30 minutes duration which can be presented in public spaces (You are responsible for technical support if needed. The Talent Trust cannot provide technical support.) Each pop-up event selected may be asked to perform 3 to 5 times during the year 2019 in different locations, primarily in the HRM region, but performances in all of Nova Scotia are encouraged. Events will be selected by members of the Talent Trust’s 75th Anniversary Committee. Artist fees and modest production costs will be paid.
Deadline: February 15, 2018
For more information, please visit nstalenttrust.ns.ca or get in touch through email at email@example.com
- TO SUBMIT A NOTICE OR EVENT LISTING
- Nova Scotia Talent Trust 75th Anniversary Pop Up Events
- Ballet Instructor wanted in Bridgewater.
- Rhythm in Motion seeks Ballet Instructor
- Maritime Dance Academy seeking instructors!!
- Interested in becoming a Dance NS Board Member? Like to work on one of our committees?
- Dance Current: Event Listings Deadline